Grid Art Project

For my grid art project I really just wanted to do something simple, and the first thing that popped into my mind was a flower. I was originally going to use a photo I had taken myself on the Canon T3i, but when I put it into Photoshop and changed it to pixels it looked nothing like the original photo, and I really just didn't like it. So instead, I found a basic picture of a rose and used it. It looked a lot better in Photoshop and actually proved to be easier to make color wise since I used tissue paper. I had intended to use beads, but it would've taken a lot longer to put together so I decided against it. The tissue paper was easy to work with, but I definitely wish it had a better variety of shades; that way, the final product would look a lot more like the Photoshopped image and resemble an actual rose more closely. Regardless, I did enjoy this project a lot, and it has made me want to create something else that is very similar.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raul Cuero Interview- Sparking Creativity

Flipbook

Video Art